Whether you’re single and looking or attached and feeling a lack of love for your partner, you can use the power of affirmations to create a state of pure love within yourself, attract love, or rekindle it. Affirmations are positive statements that can re-condition the subconscious mind to help you develop a more positive self-image.
Affirmations can help you to change harmful behaviors or accomplish goals. They can also help undo the damage caused by dangerous scripts, those things which we repeatedly tell ourselves (or which others repeatedly tell us) that contribute to a negative self-perception.
I have compiled a list of love affirmations that you should use several times a day.
These affirmations will help you become a more loving person and attract the love that you genuinely want.
- I am surrounded by love, and everything is fine.
- My heart is always open, and I radiate love.
- My partner is the love of my life and the center of my universe. She/he loves me as much as I love her/him.
- I have attracted the most loving person in my life, and life is now full of joy.
- My partner and I are the perfect matches for each other, and the love between us is divine.
- I radiate pure, unconditional love to my partner and her/him to me. We complement each other.
- In all my relationships with my parents, siblings, my life partner, or friends, I only give love and seek love.
You should start your day by saying these affirmations and end your day the same way also. It would be best if you also repeated them several times each day. Repeat every day for at least 21 days before you modify them. Next thing you know, you will attract more love into your life.
Enjoy the ride and happy manifesting!