Have you ever felt like no matter what you do, the universe continues to throw obstacles in your way? You’re not alone. In fact, it’s a universal experience. We all go through trying times that can feel impossible to overcome. And yet, with focus and some key tips from Bob Proctor–a self-help guru who has helped countless people achieve success–you can find yourself on the other side of any obstacle!
In this blog post, we’ll show you the best ways to use abundance meditations (or what Proctor calls “attracting your desires through meditation.”) This type of mediation has been shown by research and science to be one of the most effective ways for dealing with a lack in life. And while it may seem like a long shot, even the most skeptical person can attest to its success.
Start by choosing your desired object or goal and write it down in detail on paper. Once you’ve done that, work up an abundance meditation script, formally known as “attracting your desires through meditation.” You want this script to be specific, so you’ll want to include as many details about your desire within it.
How do you meditate Bob Proctor?
The best ways to use abundance meditations are:
– To clear any blocks that may be keeping you from your goals.
– To allow the Law of Attraction to work for you, which is what it does in its purest state.
– To enter a very relaxed state and change your vibration immediately, resetting your energy to a default, more positive position.
– To allow the Law of Attraction (the force that runs the universe) to work for you in its purest state.
– To enter into a very relaxed state and change your vibration immediately, resetting it back to default more positive position.
– Allow yourself
How do you meditate on an abundance?
This meditation is so powerful because Proctor grounds his script in the working of The Law of Attraction.
The key is to allow your mind to enter a very relaxed state, almost to the point of being in a trance. This causes you to change your vibration immediately, resetting your energy to a default, more positive position. From that state of natural relaxation, you are more attuned to your desires and your inner sense of peace.
Once in this relaxed state, imagine a ray of light is shining down from the heavens. This ray enters into each cell in your body and clears out any feelings or thoughts which may be blocking you from experiencing true abundance. You then bask in the energy of light, which fills you up with all your heart desires.
Bob Proctor – Abundance Meditation